HOME | HOTELS | DINING | TRANSPORT | THINGS TO DO | BARS/ENTERTAIN | FORUM | SPAS | WEDDING | SHOPPING | MARKET | SPECIALS

Recent Blogs Posts

1. First time visit

Quote Originally Posted by am1186 View Post
    Hello all!
    This July will be my first time visiting Negril, Jamaica and i was trying to get some information on activities to do and places to eat. I will be staying for a week. I am not trying to stay in the hotel the whole time so all suggestions are welcome. I'm mainly posting because I'm interested in ziplining, jet skiing and other things like those and I want to get the most out of this trip.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. April 2017 Roll call April 22nd to May 1st...where TBD most likely BarBBarn.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    I'm in!

April 22-29 Rondel Village

Meet me for lunch on Saturday at Woodstock around 2:00!!! Bourbon Beach around 11:00!!!

Updated 02-14-2017 at 08:06 AM by Bert P

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Horizon West Restaurant & Bar Valentines Buffet

When: Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Time: 6 P.M to 9:30 P.M

Where: Along the Westend Side of Negril Jamaica

Cost: $40 US to eat at the buffet

Come join us for our valentine buffet. Serving conch fritters, conch soup, bread, salad, grilled lobster, grilled fish, escoveitched fish, jerk chicken, rice & peas, veggies, different sauces, potato pudding, chocolate cake, banana cake and freshly brewed blue mountain coffee.

***Entrance
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Michael's On-time taxi special !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael's On-Time Taxi View Post
    Michael's On-time taix is here to take you for mobay airport to negril
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How About A Winter Break in Jamaica

Escape the cold, snow and dreariness of January and February for 85 degree days in the sun, on the beach sipping cold drinks capped by romantic dinners under the stars. You can do it with this special offer from Coral Cove Beach Resort & Spa: book 5 nights and get the 6th FREE.

For more details, visit us at http://coralcovejamaica.com/special-offers/

Name:  935337_4759811119493_598102227_n.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  66.1 KB
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast