HOME | HOTELS | DINING | TRANSPORT | THINGS TO DO | BARS/ENTERTAIN | FORUM | SPAS | WEDDING | SHOPPING | MARKET | SPECIALS

am1186

First time visit

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by am1186 View Post
Hello all!
This July will be my first time visiting Negril, Jamaica and i was trying to get some information on activities to do and places to eat. I will be staying for a week. I am not trying to stay in the hotel the whole time so all suggestions are welcome. I'm mainly posting because I'm interested in ziplining, jet skiing and other things like those and I want to get the most out of this trip.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You picked a great place to vacation! I love Negril & have been going there for years. One of my favorite spots & where you get the real Jamaican vibes is the Cotton Tree Bar & Juicy's restaurant. They are right beside Negril Palms Hotel, just a little back on the beach closer to the road. The food there is great & prices very very reasonable. The bar has great cocktails & ice cold red stripe. It is a family run business & they treat you like family. And right beside Negril Palms, just in front of Juicy's restaurant/Cotton Tree bar is the parasailing hut where you can get all your water sports done. Drifters bar is also a great place to go see as they have great "jamming" sessions, where anyone who is a singer or plays instruments, gets on stage with the band & do their thing. It is an awesome place. It is close to Merril's hotel. There are so many places to go and see...you will have a great time
    Updated 05-13-2017 at 12:03 AM by cardon