Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Case of Red Stripe

User Info Menu

Case of Red Stripe

Anyone purchased a case of red stripe recently? What was the price?
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Re: Case of Red Stripe

About $3000J. Best price is at the Chinaman's shop beside BK.

User Info Menu

I think there is a promotion on to sell cases. As soon as I walked into Hi Lo last week, a clerk asked me if I wanted to buy a case of Red Stripe.
    Then when we got to cashier, clerk said something to the effect that he sold that case. Maybe a commission? I could be wrong though and it was less than 3000 but perhaps with deposit etc it was 3000. I don't know. I can't find the bill.

User Info Menu

I think there is a promotion on to sell cases. As soon as I walked into Hi Lo last week, a clerk asked me if I wanted to buy a case of Red Stripe.
    Then when we got to cashier, clerk said something to the effect that he sold that case. Maybe a commission? I could be wrong though and it was less than 3000 but perhaps with deposit etc it was 3000. I don't know. I can't find the bill.

User Info Menu

I don't know Frank I get that every time that I go to the high low. Maybe they just recognize us now? LOL!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big_frank View Post
    i was was recently in Negril and trained the staff to recognize our type, profiling 10something. Glad to see that they are still on track. Was it cold? Told them that was THE REAL DEAL