Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: luxurious carib tours.... i said jump, they asked how high?

User Info Menu

luxurious carib tours.... i said jump, they asked how high?

contacted luxurious carib tours last week via email after surfing through negril.com where they are highly rated for a transfer from montego bay airport to negril. about an hour and forty five minute trip. Andre was really fast to respond back with the best rate and i went ahead and sent him back my dates, flight info, destination, etc. and reserved. The day before my trip Andre called to confirm, no problem. Day of my flight i'm delayed. called Andre back, he answers right away and reassures he'll make rearrangements. Flight then gets cancelled. called Andre back, he answers. reschedules for same time next day, no problem. Next day, flight delayed several times each with a reassuring call from or to Andre, Finally, a day and a half late to jamaica we arrive to meet Max, our driver waiting exactly where, when and how they said they would. no problem. I'd absolutely trust this outfit for any and all transportation needs again

User Info Menu

Re: luxurious carib tours.... i said jump, they asked how high?

Thank you very much Roba

We here at Luxurious Carib Tours will go the extra miles to ensure that all our customers are well taken care of whilst in Jamaica, thus inducing Total Customer Satisfaction.

Whatever the need: Contact us and let us know what you want, we will deliver!

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roba View Post
    contacted luxurious carib tours last week via email after surfing through negril.com where they are highly rated for a transfer from montego bay airport to negril. about an hour and forty five minute trip. Andre was really fast to respond back with the best rate and i went ahead and sent him back my dates, flight info, destination, etc. and reserved. The day before my trip Andre called to confirm, no problem. Day of my flight i'm delayed. called Andre back, he answers right away and reassures he'll make rearrangements. Flight then gets cancelled. called Andre back, he answers. reschedules for same time next day, no problem. Next day, flight delayed several times each with a reassuring call from or to Andre, Finally, a day and a half late to jamaica we arrive to meet Max, our driver waiting exactly where, when and how they said they would. no problem. I'd absolutely trust this outfit for any and all transportation needs again
    I agree. I am so happy I found their transportation services. They are magnificent!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

What a glowing recommendation! We all have our favorites and similar stories. And the opposite kind of stories as well. Just one of the many reasons this board is so effective. If they have been vetted by Rob and become a sponsor you can trust them. Kudos to Luxurious Carib Tours. This kind of report is better than any advertising.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

We just booked with them for our trip - I have to say awesome customer service so far. Emailed back immediately and confirmed and very helpful!

User Info Menu

On behave of the Luxurious Carib Tours Team, I would like to thank all our customers for their continuous support. You are all apart of the Luxurious Carib Tours Family.
    We Strive for excellence in all the transport services we provide weather it may be Airport Transfer, Tours, Shopping, Clubbing and Wedding.

We welcome all new customers to use our services.
    Contact us here or use the info below

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

Luxurious Carib Tours provides a professional private airport transportation Service to all Resort in Jamaica.
    Book us now for all you transportation needs

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

Book Luxurious Carib Tours for safe, reliable and affordable transportation service whilst in Jamaica.

Find out more about us by contacting us with the info below or Click here to view our website.

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

Just one month away form Jamaica traditional Spring Break. March will be a very active month with alot of fun fill activities especially in the Negril and Montego Bay area. If you are going to be in Jamaica this time of the year and looking forward in enjoying your self visit local night life events etc. We will definitely need a private transportation, with experience and friendly drivers/tour guide.

At Luxurious Carib Tours we have exactly what you are looking for at affordable prices. Other customers have tried our service and speak highly of us experience it for your self.

Contact us today for more information.

Tel#: 1876 798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

Try not to visit Jamaica without visiting one of our famous attractions.

Don't worry about the price in getting there as we at Luxurious Carib Tours ensure you get the best prices for transportation service.

Contact us at;
    Email:luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com

Negril, Jamaica