Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bar thread. - For Newbs and Longtimers Alike.

User Info Menu

Re: The Bar thread. - For Newbs and Longtimers Alike.

Flip - awesome thread!!! I can't wait to go to Aunties this year since we will be staying right there. It's been on my list for a year or so! I think we will spend a bit of time there

User Info Menu

That would be Yellowbird, real 2 for 1 Dirty Bananas, and the Coconut pie is from Marcia who is located right at the bar, she has several choices, including pineapple upside down cake and many others!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Great thread! I'm right next to the boat bar and booked the pub crawl for the Friday..too bad I'll miss the live music or is it on in the evening as well?
    "When I feel like dancing, I dance. I don't care if anyone else is dancing or if everyone is laughing at me.. I dance.."

User Info Menu

The afternoon

User Info Menu

Bar B Barn is popular, and the place get a plus-mark for having exceptionally comfortable bar stools - something that's hard to find in Negril.

User Info Menu

Thanks Gerry. See the OP. You are in there now.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Very nice thread.

User Info Menu

Great thread. Love the pics and the descriptions.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

great thread, thanks flip, and p.g.w.,i kinda remember those bars a bit, thats why i take pics...to remember them l.o.l., very soon come

User Info Menu

On the rock in 5.. gonna have to try a few out... again