Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Topless

User Info Menu

Re: Topless

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
    Can you explain? I'm new to FB so have no clue what you mean.

Personally, I've gone topless since 1987. Only my first trip was not topless. I had to psych myself for a few months before my second trip to get the courage to ditch the top. Only wear them now when out of my beach lounger. I'm pretty sure guys see topless very differently than woman do... at least according to my longtime friend. Guys - half naked, women - comfortable. Because guys are always topless you have no idea of how annoying &/or uncomfortable wearing a bikini top can be, especially when in a beach lounger... knot or metal clasp poking in your spine, ditto at the base of your skull. Then there are tan lines. I want as few as possible. Topless is soooooo comfortable. I don't care how someone looks. Do what you want as far as a top goes ladies. Saw numerous women this recent trip, different ages, shapes, & sizes. In the summer, not so much. Of course, there are not a lot of people around then.
    Most of us guys didn't realize how uncomfortable wearing bikini tops is for women. We only thought how annoying it was for us to see you in them when there really is no need for you to have to wear them. So, I say we take a vote to eliminate bikini tops from all beaches and pools. "Hey, it's legal where I live."

User Info Menu

I go topless everywhereName:  545200_10150616406925882_677684140_n.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  29.9 KB
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
    Can you explain? I'm new to FB so have no clue what you mean.
    Prior to social media it was pretty much "what happens in Negril stays in Negril". Now "the twins" can be posted for all to see almost in real time. I've noticed a sharp decline in topless sunbathing since my first reach in 2007. Maybe there's another explanation.

User Info Menu

Less topless, we call them bb days (bad boob days) !

User Info Menu

For those of you who haven't heard the song or seen the video to Roger Carringtons's Show Them To Me. Google it and watch. My all time favourite country music video :-)

Oh it seems to me this whole world's gone crazy
    There's too much hate and killin goin on
    But when I see the bare chest of a woman
    My worrys and my problems are all gone
    No one thinks of fightin, when they see a topless girl
    Baby if you would show yours too, we could save the world

Show them to me, show them to me
    Unclasp your bra and set those puppies free
    They'd look a whole lot better without that sweater baby I'm sure you'll agree
    If you got, two fun bags,
    Show them to me

I don't care if they don't match or ones bigger than the other
    You could show me one, and I'll imagine the other
    Even if you're really old, theres nothing wrong
    Don't be sad your boobs ain't bad, they're just a little long

Lift up your shirt and let the whole world see
    Just disrobe, show your globes and a happy man I'll be
    If you got, dos chichi's,
    Show them to me

I've met a lot of them, but never one I've hated
    Even if you've had thirteen kids and you think they look deflated
    Theres no such thing as a bad breast, I believe this much is true
    If you're a big fat man I'm a titty fan and I'd love to see yours toooo

Just like the girls gone wild on T.V.
    Just lean back and show your rack and I'll be in ecstasy
    If you got two casabas
    Show them to me

All the world will live in harmony
    It'll do you good, it'll give me wood, we'll make history
    If if you love your country, I'm gonna say it one more time,
    I said if you love your country yea
    Then stand your ass up and show them big old titties to me

User Info Menu

Your comments about social media are dead-on.

I have seen this in many settings, such as festivals we attend. Social media has definitely negatively effected the free spirit people sometimes exhibit while on vacations.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the answers & respones all. Very helpful. Glad I was able to get the message out that, at least for me, it's a comfort thing. I'm not huge but I'n not small either. Every time I walk the beach & I'm wearing a bikini top, that knot or strap on my neck reminds me of how nice it is to NOT have my top on when I'm in my lounger. When I first started going in the mid 80's there was lots more topless than the last 15-18 years.

User Info Menu

We'll be down for our first trip ever to Negril in a month, and I guarantee my girlfriend will do her part to bring up the topless team numbers. Since her visit to a wonderfully skilled doctor she's a bit of a team all-star too! LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jnine View Post
    We'll be down for our first trip ever to Negril in a month, and I guarantee my girlfriend will do her part to bring up the topless team numbers. Since her visit to a wonderfully skilled doctor she's a bit of a team all-star too! LOL
    Well then. We certainly hope to see your TR with pictures :-)

User Info Menu

We head down for our first trip to Negril and I fully intend to sport my thong bikini, go topless where appropriate and bare all when we stay at Firefly for the second half of the trip. We live in the Midwest where people are nice and conservative. We are freedom seekers, laid back and secure with ourselves. And we're still looking good in our thirties so we sort of want to embrace that. Definitely not swingers or trying to invite weirdos - but it bugs me how nudity is so taboo in the culture i'm used to. Though, I will say - I really wish you guys hadn't mentioned facebook - that might make my guy a little nervous. I think i'll keep that possibility to myself.