Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luxurious Carib Tours A++++

User Info Menu

Luxurious Carib Tours A++++

After talking with the guys who run this operation I knew I made the right choice. After many trips to the island and many transfers/tour guides, I tend to be weary with new people, but these guys are old pros. Even though their age doesn't show it, the manner and care that is taken for your comfort and fun is hands down as good if not better then some of the top and best names on the island. Very prompt, courteous, and most of all that true warmth of emotion that is faked a lot but is solid with this group of guys. The added touches like cold refreshments waiting for you are the things that over the years have slowly faded away but not in this operation. After getting to know them I will be using them solely when in the Montego Bay Negril Area. Ricardo, Andre, Max, and Kenrick you all made our trip to Negril special and want to thank you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Name:  DSCF0199.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  89.7 KB

User Info Menu

Re: Luxurious Carib Tours A++++

great to hear!! we will be using them at the end of the month - and just my correspondence with them has me impressed!

User Info Menu

Luxurious Carib Tours do not have to be out of your reach and they can be fun and exciting! And there is no limit to the groups we can accommodate; from school outings to church outings, wedding groups or family reunions or just you two!

Contact us and let us know what you want, we will deliver!

1876-798-8382 or 1876-816-6503
    luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com
    luxuriouscaribtours.com

User Info Menu

Hot Transportation deals are available at Luxurious Carib Tours. Just email us and ask about our reliable, safe and inexpensive Airport transfer and various attraction across Jamaica.

Contact us:

Tell# 1876 798 8382 or 1876 816 6503
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com

User Info Menu

Look forward to many more meetings from these guys..... Still amazed at the level of expertise they have.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by djwreckd View Post
    After talking with the guys who run this operation I knew I made the right choice. After many trips to the island and many transfers/tour guides, I tend to be weary with new people, but these guys are old pros. Even though their age doesn't show it, the manner and care that is taken for your comfort and fun is hands down as good if not better then some of the top and best names on the island. Very prompt, courteous, and most of all that true warmth of emotion that is faked a lot but is solid with this group of guys. The added touches like cold refreshments waiting for you are the things that over the years have slowly faded away but not in this operation. After getting to know them I will be using them solely when in the Montego Bay Negril Area. Ricardo, Andre, Max, and Kenrick you all made our trip to Negril special and want to thank you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Name:  DSCF0199.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  89.7 KB
    I used them in December. I was very impressed. I felt like a queen with all of the caring and attention I received. They even called to make sure I arrived home safely in the states.

User Info Menu

On Behave of the Luxurious Carib Tours Team I would like to thank all of our customers (past, present and future) for their continuous support. You are now apart of the Luxurious Carib Tours Family and we are here to make all of your transportation needs a beautiful reality.

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica, where no request is too big or too small. Whatever the need, just ask, we will deliver.

Phone1: 1876-798-8382
    Phone2: 1876-816-6503
    www.luxuriouscaribtours.com

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Will use you again and have already given out a card to a yearly visitor to Negril

~ May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes ~

User Info Menu

Thank you very much for your continued support Bluez. We are looking forward to seeing you and providing you with great transport service again soon.

Negril, Jamaica

User Info Menu

Take a tour of the Jamaican Black River which is one of the longest rivers in Jamaica. At a length of 53.4 km (33 miles), it was once believed to be the longest until it was discovered that the Rio Minho was 92.8 km long. Its name refers to the darkness of the river bed caused by thick layers of decomposing vegetation. Over 100 species of birds have been recorded in the Black River morass.

Book your tours Today

Phone1: 1876-798-8382
    Phone2: 1876-816-6503
    www.luxuriouscaribtours.com

At Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica, no request is too big or too small. Whatever the need, just ask, we will deliver.

Negril, Jamaica