Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Recommendations Please!

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurant Recommendations Please!

Swordfish for sure!

Name:  IMG_1883.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  88.5 KB
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

If your looking for great burger, can't beat Ahhhh Bees.

User Info Menu

We second Canoe and Ahhh Bees and add Catch Falling Star for a great meal over looking the water!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    Swordfish for sure!

Name:  IMG_1883.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  88.5 KB
    That looks outstanding! Where is Swordfish??

User Info Menu

thanks. I love Jus Natural, Pushcart too, and Sweet Spot! thanks for the ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    West End
    Swordfish
    Just Natural
    C&D's Country Western Pub
    Pushcart
    Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant
    Beach
    Alfreds
    Sun Beach
    Sweet Spot

User Info Menu

Pablo's hands down for s solid real Jamaican breakfast and most reasonable prices around. Also great little grocery store right next store. Enjoy!!!
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

Where is Pablo's?

User Info Menu

Swordfish Grill
    Ltu Pub
    Ciao jamaica
    Sharks

User Info Menu

Someone on Tripadvisor asked me about restaurants we like. Here is what I wrote. Note: we stay at Treehouse and so is this guy.

Three dives for grilled lobster dinner $30.00 - Dive, picnic table place LOVE IT!!!! cash only.
    If lobster is out of season everything is good too. Get there at 6:00. Much later the place gets packed.

Rock house. Must go. Nice restaurant amazing location in cliffs area. They will pick you up for free. There is a mixed seafood bowl with a funny name..can't remember. It's awesome. Good coconut pie

Pushcart next to Rock house. Lots of small plate dishes - outstanding.

Ossies jerk across and a little up the road (walking distance) the street from Treehouse. Best jerk chicken. Get the squeeze bottle of hot sauce on the counter. It's a shack. LOVE OSSIES!!

Kuyaba (semi fancy). looooong walk up the beach. They will pick you up. Everything is good. Coconut pie is a must.

Cosmo's - At the end of the beach past the all inclusives. 20 minute walk from treehouse. Wear sandles and you will travel faster up the beach. Great fish place. Whole fried snapper escovich is awesome. Grilled octopus is really good too. 50s music a lot of it obscure which I like (I'm a DJ).

Bongos inside Sandy Beach resort - Tricky to find but it's next to Coca La Palm. Short cheap cab ride. You must try the soups! Some of the best I have EVER had. Snazzy place.

Sun Beach. A short walk toward the cliffs from Treehouse you will see tables and candles on the beach. All the food is great. Romantic and very casual.

Tree House. The tree house has great food if you are too tired to go anywhere.

Niahs Patties. Walk up the beach 10 minutes and you will come to a tall fenced area. I think its called an arts center but don't be fooled. walk as far as you can and on the left you will see a hovel..if you see the picnic tables you have gone too far. Niah's has GREAT patties and the place is a trip! They fry the pattie over wood coals. You can share a $5.00 pattie - They are huge. You may have to ask around tio find Niah's.

If you want a quick snack go up two properties toward the all inclusives and you will see a place with steps - I think it's called Sea splash. Great Patties $2.00 and $2.00 Red stripes. My wife loved the oxtail on the menu for lunch. She took it back to Treehouse to eat it.

Tree House Chef Allan's jerk "Hollywood style" GREAT jerk lunch plus Allan is quite a character. Don't worry he ain't hard to find.

Get a map www.talkofthetownnegril.com/2008_Negril_Map.pdf‎
    Last edited by Mark & Deana; 04-11-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: add

User Info Menu

Country Country on the beach also great and the view...........................Lacdeloo