Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Recommendations Please!

User Info Menu

Cool Restaurant Recommendations Please!

Hi Guys
    I get into a rut and end up at the same places - places I love (Sips and Bites, 3 Dives, Sweet Spice, Juicy J's, Chicken Lavish)...and I am looking for recommendations for new places this year.
    I have some names and I am wondering what people think..

1). Presleys Bar and Grill

2). Ahhhh Bees

3). De Bar

4). Murphys

any places I am missing??? Thanks all!

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurant Recommendations Please!

Canoe........yum

User Info Menu

I heard that place is good! THanks

User Info Menu

De Bar's food is VERY similar to 3 Dives which makes sense because they are brothers. Some even say De Bar is better. It's typically less crowded and they have a bar which I prefer to sit at and have few drinks before eating. The only difference between 3 Dives and De Bar, IMO, is atmosphere.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Second Kevin! De Bar is a great place to chill. If you get to 3 dives at the wrong time you could be in for a long, long wait. De Bar just lacks the view.

User Info Menu

On the beach road Best in the West. They've added covered tables now but have one of the greatest Little bars around. Ossies just past Treehouse on the morass side for Jerk pork and local dominoes

User Info Menu

Ciao Jamaica (cliffs)
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

West End
    Swordfish
    Just Natural
    C&D's Country Western Pub
    Pushcart
    Quality's Sea Breeze Restaurant
    Beach
    Alfreds
    Sun Beach
    Sweet Spot

User Info Menu

Not sure if he is still open but Pablo's near Samsara has great fried chicken and Calliloo...
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

Had breakfast twice at Pablo's last week. Didn't try him out later in the day but we were glad to find him open early in the morning. Very solid breakfast, rarely eat anything but ackee and saltfish, and the prices are very cheap.
    Bar b barn '10 Catcha '11 BCC '13 Moonlight 14' Xtabi 14' HSH 15' Catcha 15'