Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Locals! Need help finding/contacting someone please!

User Info Menu

Locals! Need help finding/contacting someone please!

Hey guys,
    I am trying to help a good friend who also visits Negril regularly, find a way to contact very tall man named Steve. She said he does wood carvings and had done many of the large carvings at Hedonism. She told me he used to regularly sell his carvings at Hedo a day or 2 a week. She claims he is near 7 feet tall ( I don't know if that is an embellishment) but figure at least 6'5". Regularly would also hang on the beach. I know how tight knit the local crowd is so if anyone knows who I am talking about, please let me know. Thanks so much in advance!!

- Rob

User Info Menu

Re: Locals! Need help finding/contacting someone please!

Anyone???

User Info Menu

i think you are looking for a carver who goes by the ja street name moses. we often saw him at hedo, and i saw him last year at the craft market by the river. i will look for him the next time i go down and give him your friends contact info if she wants.

User Info Menu

That sounds exactly like who she is looking for! Any info would be greatly appreciated... We don't go back down until August...