Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Donaldson's on the beach

User Info Menu

Donaldson's on the beach

Has anyone stayed here?? I have been close to booking this hotel many times over the years, but it just never worked out availability wise, either on my end or theirs. I am mostly looking for pictures/ info on the 4 beachfront rooms. The website shows a one story building which must be outdated since I am pretty sure it's been two stories for quite some time. And there are really no pics of the inside of the rooms... Any info and especially pictures would be much appreciated!!

Thanks! Stacey

User Info Menu

Re: Donaldson's on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    Has anyone stayed here?? I have been close to booking this hotel many times over the years, but it just never worked out availability wise, either on my end or theirs. I am mostly looking for pictures/ info on the 4 beachfront rooms. The website shows a one story building which must be outdated since I am pretty sure it's been two stories for quite some time. And there are really no pics of the inside of the rooms... Any info and especially pictures would be much appreciated!!

Thanks! Stacey
    Beautiful place with the best Breakfast on the beach,

User Info Menu

Board member Dawn (who doesn't post too much anymore) stays there each and every trip. If you can figure out how to go into "members list" PM her. She has had only very excellent things to say about this family-run lodging.

User Info Menu

I don't mean to be a downer on this place but 2 years ago I was walking down the beach checking out certain properties along the way for possible future stays. This was one of them ,they showed me one of the garden rooms in the long one story building. The room hadn't been updated stuck in the 60's no closet, dark. As long as the place is clean has always been my main mantra but honestly I would not be able to stay there and not have the hebee jebbe's at night.

User Info Menu

wife and I have stayed there every year for 33 years,and just love it there.the owners are great people and the place IS very clean and pretty much within walking distance to everthing.there are a lot of repeat people and I would recommend it to anyone.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]