Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone staying at seastar???

User Info Menu

Cool Anyone staying at seastar???

LOL......just kidding of course!

We have heard so many good things about this place that we are making it a point to get there this trip to soak up some of the great vibe and delicious food.

Were not actually staying there, (had to be on the water) but we are not very far away. Im hoping we can get the 10 cent tour and maybe check out a couple of rooms for possible future stays.

So..... if any of you "regulars" are there around 4/24 or so and see a large bald guy with lots of tattoos and a good looking wife wandering around, PLEASE say hello!!!

Thanks!
    BS
    Last edited by BIG SHINY n Rootsy; 04-15-2014 at 03:58 AM. Reason: speeling ;)
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone staying at seastar???

I'll definitely be at sea star for the Flyers playoff games the next couple weeks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    I'll definitely be at sea star for the Flyers playoff games the next couple weeks.
    I'll be there for all the Leaf games....next year???

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHINY n Mango View Post
    So..... if any of you "regulars" are there around 4/24 or so and see a large bald guy with lots of tattoos and a good looking wife wandering around, PLEASE say hello!!!
    You just described half the peeps that stay there -- specifically Chickster!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    You just described half the peeps that stay there -- specifically Chickster!
    you got 2 out of five right Gerry... I'm Big and Bald only one tattoo and my wife won't be there, oh yea I'm a Guy...LOL

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure the famous Cherry North 49 is staying there right now. {with a G. friend } Not Sunshine this trip.

User Info Menu

I will be there starting the 23rd..You are welcome to check out my digs for the week..Stay and have a few cocktails at the pool bar!!
    "Never Sit With Your Back to The Door!

User Info Menu

Most excellent! Sounds like we should fit right in then?

I appreciate the offer Muzikdoc! We will definitely take you up on that. First rounds on me!

I'm feeling the positive vibes already!
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Big Shiny - We're not staying there either but I'm hoping to spend some time there our first couple of days for a few drinks. (we're staying at Catcha gardens our 1st couple of nights before we move to the beach. We've only been there for the Saturday night shows and want to check it out during the day.

User Info Menu

Looking forward to it Big Shiny!!Name:  pool bae.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  100.2 KB
    "Never Sit With Your Back to The Door!