Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In response to the iconic new Red Stripe bottles

User Info Menu

In response to the iconic new Red Stripe bottles

User Info Menu

Re: In response to the iconic new Red Stripe bottles

How bout those cans? Don't see them everyday.

User Info Menu

We get the cans at Festival Foods in Fond Du Lac, WI
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Jamaican Style is pure rubbish brewed in the old Rolling Rock factory in Latrobe PA.

User Info Menu

I used to love rolling rock. There was a place on Roosevelt boulevard that you could get a bucket of them for $8. It was closed as a nuisance bar...

The American produced red stripe tastes pretty awful. I think for me to drink red stripe, I have to be in the Jamaican climate.

User Info Menu

Agreed folks to all the posts. I just had these cans for my beer can collection. Sumting different, yamon

User Info Menu

The one that says imported is legit though.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Ja Red Stripe is like 7% alcohol(I think) which is very high compared to the states. I buy it here for 8 bucks a 6 pak and it's lame. I get it just to feel the taste of Negril.

That's why when it's close to Vaca we never drink the imposter prior.

Hussyband,,so are you saying that bar was a Bucket of Blood ? Ya know like if you go to pee they steal Yer drink?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Ja Red Stripe is like 7% alcohol(I think) which is very high compared to the states. I buy it here for 8 bucks a 6 pak and it's lame. I get it just to feel the taste of Negril.

That's why when it's close to Vaca we never drink the imposter prior.

Hussyband,,so are you saying that bar was a Bucket of Blood ? Ya know like if you go to pee they steal Yer drink?
    Not that bad, but they used to draw such huge crowds on the specials night (they also had crab boil and all you could drink for $15) that the side streets would be packed with cars, and people would come out so drunk, they were peeing in people's yards. This was probably 20 years ago however... I could never keep up with that crowd nowadays.

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure Jamaican stripes are 4.7% alcohol. It must be the set and setting that makes them feel 7%