Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Time difference

User Info Menu

Time difference

So I am sitting in my backyard thinking about where I will be exactly one week from today. I am on the west coast so by my calculations I will be pushing my grocery cart thru Mega Mart (very quickly). The list is split between myself and my husband so we can finish faster and GET TO THE BEACH! Anyone else ever do this? I mean calculate where you will be a a given time.

Soon come
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

Re: Time difference

In a week I'll be sitting in KC crying in my beer for not being in Ja with ya'll. The wife is going to Italy for the exact time that all you boardies will be in Negril, and I need to stay home with the teenage son, so the house won't burn down. Maybe I'll come down in the fall.

User Info Menu

just bring the kid .

User Info Menu

I literally just sent a friend a txt that said 2 weeks from RIGHT NOW our first day will be well under way!! Since it will be the first day lord only knows where we will be exactly tho :-p

User Info Menu

I do this for sure, but I still have a long ways to go. One week from now I will be at work on my lunch break, probably reading the boards and wishing I was in Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Just did it today.