Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Parrot

User Info Menu

Wild Parrot

Went there to eat lunch today. Was told the place was closed. Too bad. We really enjoyed it last year.

User Info Menu

Re: Wild Parrot

Different owner of the restaurant now.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

I was told by friends there in February that Patrick Robinson from Sunset after Dark on West End Road (across from all Ages School & Negril Hardware & Haberdashery) has taken ovee the lease at Wild Parrot and is calling it Patricks on the Beach. If the food is anything like Sunset it will be a treat as he set the Bar for Burgers & Fish & Chips on the West end. Only down side is he runs them as seasonal spots since he has a catering business in Edmonton , Alberta and shuts them down from April to November .Check to see if there are any reviews on line!

User Info Menu

We were at Patrick's on the Beach a couple of times in Feb. Food was great. He has a hot dog cart out front, where he sells huge hot dogs and sausage on a bun. He also has his one pound burger, like at Sunset after dark. He also makes a great poutine with chunks of beef in the gravy... yummy. Daily specials too. Personally, I enjoy it much better than Wild Parrot. Just my personal opinion.
    Country Country 2001, Sunset at the Palms 2003, Point Village 2004, Couples Negril 2006, Point Village 2007, Country Country 2008, Rooms Negril 2009, Rooms Negril 2010, Treehouse Feb 2011, Breezes Oct 2011, Rooms Negril Feb 2012, Rooms Negril Feb 2013, Grand Lido July 2013, Rooms Feb 2014, Riu Palace Tropical Bay May 2014, Rooms Negril Feb 2015/Treehouse Feb 2015 , Rooms Feb 2016. ....Rooms Feb 2018, Beachcomber May 2018, Beachcomber Dec 2018.... Rooms Feb 2019...Beachcomber Nov 2019.

User Info Menu

I believe Patrick's had a short term lease that might not have been renewed.

User Info Menu

WHAT????? Are you saying it is closed again. What about the hot dog cart?

User Info Menu

The Hot Dog Cart was owned by someone else I thought?

[/url]

User Info Menu

[/url]

User Info Menu

I believe it is now Sunquest. We had a huge burgher there Monday and they still have spicy fish tacos

User Info Menu

OK what's the deal-
    Dash was there on Monday and it was open
    Ryan went today and it was closed
    I was under the impression that Patrick owned the hot dog cart too. I will find out in a few days but not sure I will have internet access to report back.