Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast recommendations around Charela Inn

User Info Menu

Breakfast recommendations around Charela Inn

Hi Everyone,
    Great Forum you have going here.
    My name is Kieron from London. I am bringing my wife and 2 sons (19 & 20) to Negril on June 9 to stay at Charela.
    Has anyone got any recommendations for breakast (good coffee, Juice, eggs and bacon styleee) in walking distance to the Charela Inn?
    also 25 years (Gulp) we spent our Honeymoon at Sandals Negril does anyone know if the do a day pass so that I could take my kids around(not really interested in enjoying the hospitality)

Any help is much appreciated
    Thanks
    Kieron

User Info Menu

Re: Breakfast recommendations around Charela Inn

Right next door is Chill Awhile, it is one of my favorite spots I had breakfast there every day while I was in Negril last February. About SN I know they do do passes however I do not think your kids will be allowed unless they are there for a wedding party.
    Last edited by deanna; 04-17-2014 at 05:41 AM.
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

charela, chill awhile and coco lapalm are all very good.also country country & donaldsons and so many more, just take a walk up or down the beach you'll find many places.

User Info Menu

Delicious banana pancakes at Chill Awhile as well as traditional breakfasts....and right next door! Make sure you get a massage by Sandra at Charela, very reasonably priced and a great lady!

User Info Menu

Country Country also has good breakfasts.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

you picked a great place for breakfast! we love the breakfast at Charela, wonderful staff in a nice open-air dining space.
    (great coffee too)

User Info Menu

If you don't want to 'enjoy the hospitality' at Sandals, ask for a tour, rather than spend a lot of money on 4 day passes.

User Info Menu

funny board name, LOL

User Info Menu

Close by you is CoCo La Palm, if you want a good plate of bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, and to top it off, home made
    banana bread, you can't beat it.

User Info Menu

I'm envious. You are going to love Charela - we were lucky and spent 19 days there this winter (and 30 years visiting almost every year). Charela has a great breakfast, bacon eggs fresh breads etc. We also like to walk up to Lena's Inn Thing at Donaldsons for their delicious Jamaican omelets (cabbage and carrots or callaloo). Don't forget to check out Best in the West for jerk chicken across the street. There's also a little store there - Mikey's for essentials like water and Red Stripe.