Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beer run!

User Info Menu

Beer run!

Where do you make your Red Stripe case runs at? Quality Traders or Mega Mart? Or.....????~Soon Come!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: Beer run!

Stopped by Hi-Lo for a case for ~$28 usd.

User Info Menu

Chinaman store. Negril by BK

User Info Menu

rocknrollfarmer, do you recall how much a case is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Wisechoice

User Info Menu

Can someone tell me where Chinaman store is? (don't know what BK is). Is it before Treehouse?. This past November our driver stopped by a place not too far from Treehouse on the right side but I don't know the name of it. A case was $30 usd. When we arrive in a few weeks I'd like to ask the driver to stop on the way to Treehouse but don't really want to pay more than $30. One of the stops he made (it was a little restaurant on the left side) wanted $64 for a case. That was crazy! Thanks for your help.

User Info Menu

Chinaman is in town past BurgerKing (BK). If you have a private ride you can stop on the main road in Lucea on your way from the airport. Ask your driver. The best price I've seen is @28$.

User Info Menu

I paid $26 at Chinaman store. That's it. tax included & they never mentioned anything about deposit. Good Luck. But then, you'll find out that sometimes ,there is no rhyme or reason to a lot of things. Some places charge a lot more than others.

User Info Menu

Where ever is convenient, your on vacation mon, don't be worried about I or two dollars1
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

China man Store is about the best price in Negril. Not sure what we paid when we bought them right off the truck in December ,as someone else paid that time. China man store will also exchange Dollars at a rate same as the Cambio as late as they are open..!