Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Big Up to Kingsley for thw airport pick up.

User Info Menu

Big Up to Kingsley for thw airport pick up.

Thanks to Kingsley for picking Betty and I up on March 31 and also picking up our friends on the 17th.
    Wonderful service and a nice cold drink as well.

User Info Menu

Re: Big Up to Kingsley for thw airport pick up.

Love Kingsley. Great service, great driver, clean cars, free phone, cold drinks
    He is on FB too.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Totally agree just
    arrived yesterday our drivers name was Dave great guy told us funny stories about his childhood free cold beer and cell phone. what more can you ask for?

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Meeting Kingsley tomorrow....unfortunately staying in MoBay

User Info Menu

Kingsley is the best! We booked him again for our upcoming trip, he's bringing us some rum punch, mmmm.

User Info Menu

We have used Kingsley since our second trip. Has become a good friend to us. We like to hear his stories about Negril and his family. He is a well respected person.

User Info Menu

Kingsley is truly a great guy! Have known him for over 20 years. There are many great drivers in Negril...he is right up there in the top 3. Having a great love for music, he is right there.....playing music on our drive into Negril and singing our hearts out...is one of my fondest memories of many trips. There is nothing any better than feeling the love of reggae...heading into Negril.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    Kingsley is truly a great guy! Have known him for over 20 years. There are many great drivers in Negril...he is right up there in the top 3. Having a great love for music, he is right there.....playing music on our drive into Negril and singing our hearts out...is one of my fondest memories of many trips. There is nothing any better than feeling the love of reggae...heading into Negril.

I have nothing but love for Kingsley James. He opens his heart and sings an incredible tune if you allow him the space. Great wife in Sandra and a proud Papa to boot. My Mother adored him after our day trip, and personally I know it is all IRIE when Kingsley is in charge. General

i know I am home as soon as I walk out those doors and see his smiling face.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    Kingsley is truly a great guy! There is nothing any better than feeling the love of reggae...heading into Negril.
    The trip into Negril is always a highlight of our vacation and Kinglsey James is a BIG part of that enjoyment. Awesome guy.