Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negr

Wish I could make it this year!

User Info Menu

Re: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negr

Go gerryg123..go!!!! Make it the best trip ever!!! Cannot wait for your TR!!!!

User Info Menu

Have a great trip Gerry. We were there last year at this time and had the time of our lives. Wish we could have gone again this year but have to wait till Nov.

Cheers!!

User Info Menu

Have a fun vacation..

User Info Menu

Have a great trip Gerry!!!!!!
    Missing Jamaica

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Don't forget to buy a Tonys Bar T-shirt.

User Info Menu

Alright! Go get em Gerry!!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Good luck with the tee, they were all out in March

User Info Menu

Looking forward to some awesome "Ya Mon!" videos of your adventures. Maybe a time of your life night version in on of the local establishments. Have a blast!

User Info Menu

The sun was just setting on the horizon to the right of airplane as we made our approach to Sangster airport. We were the only arrival on this night, so it was a breeze through customs, and soon my luggage showed up -- always a relief -- and a nice man named Kelly from Clive's Transport met me out front.

Kelly had a tightly-dressed lady with him whom he reffered to as his girlfriend, plus Georgette, the company's loyal administrator, was around, too, and she came with us after introducing herself, as she felt like she already knew me after I've used the service about a dozen times.

The smell of Jamaica was in the air, the humid heat at night jarred my senses a bit, because it's been a while, and the tropical weather takes some getting used.

"I said, 'Ya mon, let's to Negril,'" and we were off.