Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negril

User Info Menu

An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negril

This is it, folks. I'm not sure when I'll make it back to Negril, if ever, because a lot of life-stuff is getting in the way. But I have managed to carve out an opportunity beginning today, and for 16 nights in Negril, I shall enjoy this Jamaica paradise to the fullest extend -- and that's a promise.

Never before in my long history on the island have I looked forward to a trip with more enthusiasm, so I'm quite hoping to have the time of my life. There are good friends that will be there at the same time -- a lot of them -- and that's going to make this particular reach extra fun.

I've got a pocket full of money and no other responsibilities but to have a good time, and I'm at LAX airport now awaiting my flight.

See you pon the Rock. Mi soon come. Ya mon, ya mon, ya mon.

Name:  lax.jpg
Views: 1213
Size:  93.7 KB

User Info Menu

Re: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negr

Love the asian dude photo bombing

User Info Menu

Re: An all-new TRAIL OF ASHES exclusive: The Mighty Californian's last hurrah in Negr

"Last Hurrah", eh? We've heard that before. Have an awesome trip, MC! Looking forward to reading this installment.

User Info Menu

What happened to your July trip with the kids?
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Sitting here at Seastar waiting for this party to get started

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

Sponsor

User Info Menu

*pulls up chair and sits* I'm soooo ready for this!!!

User Info Menu

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Feathers will be ruffled and it should be another interesting report from the Mighty Californian

User Info Menu

Have a great time Gerry!
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

I think he lives each day like its his "Last Hurrah" -- we could learn from this crazy guy!!