Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: November in Negril??? Roll Call!

User Info Menu

Re: November in Negril??? Roll Call!

We arrive in Negril on the 26th for over 2 weeks, split between, CAFS, CCLP, and Jakes at Treasure Beach. Got the ideas of where to stay from this board and already started a list of drink and eat places. We are rookies so we will probably need a fair bit of hand holding. It was a long winter up here, but it may be an even longer summer waiting for this trip.

User Info Menu

Those are some of the best places to stay on the island! Maybe we will get to share a beer or two.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Going for 1 nite at CSA.......that's all I can afford!....lol

User Info Menu

Party at Point Village for a new experience first 2 weeks ............Wilsons's who are these Wilson's ?

User Info Menu

We we'll be at Tensing Pen for Thanksgiving also. We can share the dogs hussyband!
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Living_the_Dream View Post
    We we'll be at Tensing Pen for Thanksgiving also. We can share the dogs hussyband!
    Last year, there was a wedding there which pretty much was the remainder of the guest list, excluding Cindi and I. We had red birch (and again this year) and they moved into the living room area... Except tensing, we put a few towels for him on the floor because he wanted to be in the bedroom. Anyway, all three of hem followed us everywhere the entire stay, and "guarded" us as we lay in the hammock hut. They barked at anyone who walked by, including Owen, mike, and the skinny life guard whose name escapes me... Along with all the guests for the wedding. Well, the day of the wedding, they locked the dogs up, because some of the guests were scared of them. All three of them were on the roof of the office until one of them broke the gate down to come back to the cottage with us. I don't think the manager was all that amused. I miss those pups.

User Info Menu

just booked! 11th thru the 18th

User Info Menu

Won't make November, but hopefully we see you in April again.

User Info Menu

We hope so to Ziggy! It was fun hanging with some like-minded Wiscy neighbors. If you guys ever get up to the Valley look us up. We will be down again late April/early May so lets do another crawl next year!
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

For sure the pub crawl! We are planning 4/18 to 4/29 next year. We might try flying out of Midway next year, hate doing the connection thing; how did it Midway work out for you?