Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beachcomber Club Timeshare People

User Info Menu

Beachcomber Club Timeshare People

Seems that the Beachcomber Club resort has decided to change the terms of the signed contracts that were bought and paid for by the people who frequent and love Negril............The contracts had only one week out of the year (President's Week) that was not available for booking.........This year none of the people were able to book in advance for the next year as had been done every year in the past.......Seems Dominique told everyone they had to wait until the end of March to book.......LOL........Then in March she said that no one could book between Dec 20th and Feb 28th as they were booked solid..............Funny.......You can go on any travel site and book a room as they are not Booked solid and Dominique is a bold faced Liar!!!!...........It seems she just doesn't want those Timeshare people around.........But.........Guess who was first in line to take our money when the contracts were signed.............What a piece of work this lady is.......

Ken Tibor

User Info Menu

Re: Beachcomber Club Timeshare People

Looks like she took all the Timeshare peoples money to put some new furniture in the rooms............What a class operation......Not!!!

User Info Menu

Things have been funny with the hotel for a while.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

can you share with us what your timeshare package contained and at what cost, not sure knowing this others will buy but info is knowledge

User Info Menu

Beachcomber has changed so much. Every time we walk past now, no one is ever sitting under the palapas on the beach. It always looks fairly deserted.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaron View Post
    can you share with us what your timeshare package contained and at what cost, not sure knowing this others will buy but info is knowledge
    I don't think they are selling any more. Unless you want to buy mine
    Soon come!

User Info Menu

Seems that Dominique and her daughter had a lot of the Critical Trip Reports on Trip Advisor purged out of the system........Most of the reviews that are on there now are "Glowing" reports posted by her Canadian friends.........Pretty Sad............

User Info Menu

Just happened to log on today. Haven't made it down to Negril in a couple of years due to family circumstances, but still have many weeks left on our timeshare. I started a facebook group a few years back, for those of us with timeshares, to keep in touch. I had a sense that things were deteriorating at Beachcomber. Most of the people that had joined initially have faded away as they used up their weeks, but if anyone is interested, here's the link and maybe we can compare notes to see possible collaborative actions moving forward?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146503629302/

As I said, we haven't been down in a few years, so I'm particularly interested in the condition of the property and how things have been going with management of late.

Ken