Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: A "Shiny" new Trip Report!

User Info Menu

Re: A "Shiny" new Trip Report!

Thanks again everyone! You really are far too kind!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    Nice report. getting fired up for november.
    Yes man! We are too. 69 more days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    Thanks for the yeoman job on this TR! As a fellow tundra dweller, I really DO get Negril! We'll be heading to the beach in mid-to-late April, and it'd be an honor to say a few Stripes with you and rehash this football season... GO PACK!
    We will be there! Looking forward to it neighbor! (honor? You might want to lower your expectations)

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Well, I knew you would finish it before you go back in November, LOL I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEE GOING ON 5 MONTHS
    since boardie bash. Thanks for the report, you guys are great and I admire you relationship. I cant wait to see you on the beach again, you said you might go back 3 times, I have an extra bed in Feb, just saying I sent you a message ,
    let me know if you don't get it, go vikes!!!! Sorry
    You should take a bow Jojo! You were sorta the star of the show! Haha!!! What's a vike?
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Great report!

User Info Menu

Nice report.... enjoyed the pictures.. Thank you for taking time out to post!

User Info Menu

Great report Shiny !!! You would never know it was your first.... great mix of pics and stories of the fun that can be had..... we miss you guys too !!!

Bob & Cindy