Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: A "Shiny" new Trip Report!

User Info Menu

Re: A "Shiny" new Trip Report!

It's been a long report and that has helped us to hold off the dreaded island fever,thanks for sharing your great time with us!!

User Info Menu

Thanks great report.
    Missing Jamaica

User Info Menu

Thanks for the nice replies everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabu View Post
    Thanks Shiny. Love the Packer flag. I always tell people Green Bay isn't as cold as people think -- I'm a New Englander -- but it could be a lie looking at that wind blowing. I always think the trip to Jamaica is like going to Oz and waking up in living color. And don't worry, you don't look like an ax wielding manic (much). Love to buy you a beer for the fine TR. Ever down in February?
    Come on up for a late season game sometime, they can get kinda cold. I love your analogy though. Very true! We are usually down in April/May and then again in Nov/Dec each year but you never know what could happen. We are seriously thinking about stretching it to 3 times a year someday soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutz4travel View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to finish up! Just what I needed on this cold, rainy day
    I know how you feel. It's been unseasonably cold and dreary hear for a few days. On the bright side......it makes the anticipation of the Fall trip a little worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    This April, we have to get together again and talk about the packers winning the superbowl. Pub crawl, Red Dragon, Seastar?
    We will go with option E) All of thee above!
    (Sweet win today, even if it was a little ugly)
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Thank you for your report! Go Packers!

User Info Menu

I just got done reading the entire T.R. start to finish, thanks what a great report, and you two sound like loads of fun.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Thanks for the yeoman job on this TR! As a fellow tundra dweller, I really DO get Negril! We'll be heading to the beach in mid-to-late April, and it'd be an honor to say a few Stripes with you and rehash this football season... GO PACK!

User Info Menu

Well, I knew you would finish it before you go back in November, LOL ! I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEE GOING ON 5 MONTHS
    since boardie bash. Thanks for the report, you guys are great and I admire you relationship. I cant wait to see you on the beach again, you said you might go back 3 times, I have an extra bed in Feb, just saying I sent you a message ,
    let me know if you don't get it, go vikes!!!! Sorry

User Info Menu

Nice report. getting fired up for november.

User Info Menu

LOL true, posting trip reports is a labor of love, however you did an awesome job. I really enjoyed the narratives and your pictures are FUN. Seeing all those smiling faces is proof that everyone had a blast. Thanks for sharing.

User Info Menu

Great report & pictures....thanks for taking the time to share
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick