Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb roll call

User Info Menu

Re: Feb roll call

Booked our rooms last Feb. Beth Ann and I will be there Feb 10th - 19th (may add a day and stay to the 20th). Waiting until after our wedding to book airfare to avoid immigration\passport issues associated with Beth's name change.

Staying at Boardwalk Village and BCC

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Negril Beach Club Condos! Jan 30 thru Feb 20th

http://negrilbeachcondo.com/

Name:  room1w.jpg
Views: 2002
Size:  54.1 KB

User Info Menu

Yep!! Feb 3rd-19th... Maybe run into you again Jamrob.

User Info Menu

Thinking about it.....but, should do more than just think about! Decisions, decisions!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    Booked our rooms last Feb. Beth Ann and I will be there Feb 10th - 19th (may add a day and stay to the 20th). Waiting until after our wedding to book airfare to avoid immigration\passport issues associated with Beth's name change.

Staying at Boardwalk Village and BCC
    Wedding? Congrats guys.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Done deal!!! I am spending Feb. on the beach!!! See you there!!

User Info Menu

Come on Rock and roll farmer just do it i'll be there all month maybe we can do the bar crawl again and this time mrs. r&rfarmer will be feeling up to it. Might See Chickster @ Seastar too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newfiegirl59 View Post
    Come on Rock and roll farmer just do it i'll be there all month maybe we can do the bar crawl again and this time mrs. r&rfarmer will be feeling up to it. Might See Chickster @ Seastar too.
    we should get a bunch of us to do Seastar on our 2 sat nites, and a pub crawl, and as always the RED STRIPE CATAMARAN, soon come

User Info Menu

Jamaicarob how is that cruise? never did it. How much and what's included. Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newfiegirl59 View Post
    Jamaicarob how is that cruise? never did it. How much and what's included. Thanks
    great, we usually do a late morning cruise with a private cruise from Rooms around 10:30 a.m till 2 ish before the rain usually starts, about 45.00 each, but what a great time, small meal, plus all you can drink while touring outside the beach and cliffs, plus your snorkeling near Ricks, anymore questions just ask, soon come