Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September Roll Call

User Info Menu

September Roll Call

I will be in Negril September 8-14...next?

User Info Menu

Re: September Roll Call

Our first cliffs only stay - Aug 29 - Sept 3. Can't wait!

User Info Menu

What's really going on....are you telling me that there will not be any boardies in Negril in September and I will have the island to myself!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilitygurl View Post
    What's really going on....are you telling me that there will not be any boardies in Negril in September and I will have the island to myself!
    lol...September is low season you probably wont see too many boardies during this time...Nov-April...
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Yes, I've been in September a few times in the past and it is very quiet but always a few boardies! I've also been in September weathering a few storms and I still had a GREAT TIME.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilitygurl View Post
    Yes, I've been in September a few times in the past and it is very quiet but always a few boardies! I've also been in September weathering a few storms and I still had a GREAT TIME.
    Yea I feel you...don't matter what time of the year I go...always a GREAT TIME.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Now that September is upon us, I thought I would check to see if additional boardies pulled the trigger for September Roll call.

User Info Menu

haven't pulled the trigger yet, but planning on first 2 wks in Sept.

User Info Menu

I like it in the low season.

User Info Menu

Just booked the GP 16th-21st!! Haven't been to Negril in over 10 years. Can't freaking wait!!