Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Discover Yourself!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Discover Yourself!

This is more of a picture report. I really don't wanna drag out a trip report. I havent been to Negril in more than a few months and the itch was growing stronger each day. Soon as school was out, I pushed the button...

Here goes. I planned to stay for a week, made arrangements with Legends through Orbitz. Got an awesome deal for $283 for 8 days. I left late Tuesday the 11th. Parked my car and took a shuttle to the Seatac/ Seattle airport. The flight wasnt bad at all because I popped some generic sleeping pills and things were irie.Not to mention I had a row to myself. I pulled up the armrests and took a much needed nap.LOL!!! Attachment 37597

We arrived at Charlotte and the plane coming in was delayed. So I just walked around checking out shops until it was time to board.Attachment 37598 Since we were late boarding and departing, the captain promised to get there a few minutes early. Hell yeah! The flight went smooth and a few hours later, I looked out and saw it...my beloved Jamaica. Attachment 37599
    Last edited by kaycee; 06-19-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Discover Yourself!

I was sitting near the front and had a clear shot out of the plane. I pushed down the elderly,knocked out the young just to be first in line to Immigration. Let me mention. I've been working out lately...I was power walking my buns off trying to get to Immigration first. Up ahead of me I noticed some people, being very slow...ugh! I passed them all while taking pics. LOL!

Attachment 37600

Attachment 37601

Attachment 37602

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Guess who managed to get through Immigration and Customs within 12 minutes? That's right, I did. I walked through those double doors and the heat just ***** slapped me. LOL! It felt sooo good! I was happy to be back home! I missed Jamaica dearly. I promised it I would not stay away so long ever again.Attachment 37603

I find Clives and had a wait of about 10 minutes. I took that time to take a few pictures and take in the view.

Outside of Sangsters IntlAttachment 37604

Attachment 37605

Waiting for my driver, Kelly to arrive.Attachment 37606

User Info Menu

Not a big fan of "slow-pokes" either Great pics!!!
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

Sponsor

User Info Menu

[SIZE=3]Well, soon as I was about to inquire about my driver...he pulls up. Nice guy. Gave me quite a history lesson and turns out we have family in the same communities. He asked permission to show me a small but local mineral spring. Of course, I said! He said on the weekends the locals come here to relieve their aches or just to take a soak. The hole is located in Montego Bay, you can over look it especially if you aren't good with directions.

In Montego Bay, headed to Negril...so excited!!
    Attachment 37610

Bag juice, snacks or fruit??Attachment 37611

Here is the mineral hole. It looked quite lovely! The water was clear and cool.Attachment 37612
    Last edited by kaycee; 06-19-2014 at 11:30 PM.

User Info Menu

Perfect. Its the same joy every time I see the ground at mobay.

User Info Menu

Can't see the last set of pics? Really like your selfie!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I see my last set of pics aren't showing up. Not sure why?? I see them fine on my desktop but they don't show up on my Kindle.

User Info Menu

great stuff
    Missing Jamaica

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    I see my last set of pics aren't showing up. Not sure why?? I see them fine on my desktop but they don't show up on my Kindle.
    i dont know why, but if u remember, I had the same trouble a few times...if u edit and repost them, they should show up...
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet