Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Places to stay in Port Antonio

User Info Menu

Re: Places to stay in Port Antonio

I can answer that for her, i'm sure she won't mind...yes...the drive way is a little steep but it is secure.

User Info Menu

Re: Places to stay in Port Antonio

Our family loves the Port Antonio area and we highly recommend a visit. When our three girls we young (93 - 97), we used to rent a great little villa on the water off the road to the blue lagoon. Unfortunately, the little villa is now very expensive. I thought Moon san Villa on the blue lagoon road looked like a good option if your not traveling with a family and might be worth a look - not sure how much it cost today. I love the location near the blue lagoon, although I have no idea how it is today. The blue lagoon is cool but even in those days, the property at the lagoon was always in flux. One night, we stayed at the Jamaican Palace - which is like no place in Jamaica with the "rococo" look -- but I missed the more Jamaican vibe. I liked having a rental car because Portland has absolutely stunning scenes and scenery. We drove all over with the family for a couple weeks and did not have one insecure situation following the usual commonsense traveling precautions.