Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: January 2015 Roll Call

User Info Menu

January 2015 Roll Call

Is it too early? I think not. I did a search and did not see anything so figured I would start one! Here it goes!!!

Walleyed99 - January 20th - January 27th Grand Pineapple- (I wanted to stay Non A/I but the deal with flights was good enough considering it was only for a week, that we just HAD to take it. We could still justify going off resort lots of the time and keep cost similar too going non AI), Sadly we have shortened our trip to only a week this year as we have planned a NYC trip in the fall of 2015 and I need the holiday time for that trip, and have to spend 2 weeks at the Summer Cabin so alas, the JA trip will suffer this year.
    Last edited by walleyed99; 07-11-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Re: January 2015 Roll Call

We're there mid jan for 8 days,trying not to look forward to it too much right now,summer flies here and I gotta enjoy it while it last! Ya mon...

User Info Menu

Dec 31 - Jan 10, snuck in on Dec roll call too!

User Info Menu

Well we can sneak in on this one too! Dec 23-Jan 3 for us

User Info Menu

Doin' the dual roll call, too! We'll be there 24 Jan to 07 Feb - Jumping off the cliffs this year and staying on the beach! Treehouse.

User Info Menu

Jan. 12 to 20. If we have another winter like last year might have to try and extend. Soon Come

User Info Menu

January 24th to the 31 at The Grand Pineapple.

User Info Menu

Dual roll call, I like it. Jan 31 to Feb 28, the wife and myself.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Can sneak in a few hours at least...dec 21 - jan 1

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple here I come with mnnegrilfan, January 23rd thru February 1.