Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liquid Yoga @ Negril Treehouse (video)

User Info Menu

Re: Liquid Yoga @ Negril Treehouse (video)

It is truly a treat! See you in a few days!

User Info Menu

Hoping to check it out in October Looking forward to it...

User Info Menu

I most definitely will be doing this when mi there...6 more weeks!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

I'm in on next reach December! Can't wait. ✴

User Info Menu

Name:  Liquid Yoga flyer.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  100.2 KB

User Info Menu

WOWWWW! Just returned from Treehouse (condensed TR to follow at later post) and I must say that Liquid Yoga was one of the highlights of my trip. I managed to get out there twice for the experience and LOVED every minute of it. Jessica totally ROCKS.

I have never been on a Paddleboard and only tried Yoga once in my life so I was a little concerned about being able to stay on the board - I should not have worried. This is a very gentle, supportive hour of unbelievable core workout. Even when it was difficult for one of the participants to stay balanced, guidance was provided in such a way that it was self-esteem promoting, not embarrassing, to the student.

Everyone agreed after the class that it was the best hour we could ever spend on ourselves.

Again, cannot express the amount of care that Jessica provides to her students. She radiates an absolute light that is seldom seen.