Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is sand gravity a choice? Trip report 2014

User Info Menu

Re: Is sand gravity a choice? Trip report 2014

Enjoying your report and pictures. Please continue.

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your comments! I'm enjoying them! I am about to pick my granddaughter up from camp for the night but will try to post more tomorrow. Don't want you to think I've run out of steam!

User Info Menu

Love your report, I think sand gravity is not only a choice... But a requirement for at least part of every trip. Keep it coming... I have four months til we go back, and stories like yours make the wait a bit easier .

User Info Menu

Would like to read it but I just can't look at the block of text. Makes me dizzy...paragraphs, paragraphs!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Would like to read it but I just can't look at the block of text. Makes me dizzy...paragraphs, paragraphs!

User Info Menu

i've been known to over do it that first day --- and the last day --- and the days in the middle lol

enjoying your report - keep it coming!

User Info Menu

Your report is great so far! We are going to Idle Ahwile for the first time next week. This is the first time at a non all inclusive, so I am having a little trouble with how much money I should bring. We are staying in room #205. The last time I was in Negril , it was October 2012, and we had to stay another day because there was a hurricane and the airport was closed. I know hurricanes are dangerous, but it was so cool to be there and experience it. Negril wasn't directly hit, it came through the Kingston area. Those resorts closed up tighter than drums!

Please keep the report coming!

User Info Menu

Love those chair floaties at Idle Awhile...just like Couples....in fact, the Issa family owns Idle Awhile I'm told..that's why all the buildings, furniture, and everything mirrors the Couples resorts...love their little beach bathroom there, too. No one ever seems to mind us stopping there for a pit stop while we are walking the beach..

User Info Menu

Is there a blender in the suite?

User Info Menu

please come back --- don't make us all suffer . . .