Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet skis soon come

User Info Menu

Re: Jet skis soon come

bummer

User Info Menu

That a pity when we were there in April it was so quite it was great

User Info Menu

Really?? No plan has been given or facility to legal owners yet? Where are they going to operate from? The Watersports assn / which I am a member has not been notified, go figure. The plan was to operate as a group from Negril Beach park as a group. Keep the ban on !!

User Info Menu

I was saddened to read this, we really enjoyed the beach without them and it seems like there are still a lot of details that haven't been worked out (per Gail's post)

User Info Menu

Ugh, nooooooo!!!

User Info Menu

Yeah, that really sucks.

User Info Menu

Gail, the Last paragraph in this article is of interest to you: http://www.eturbonews.com/48094/jama...lifted-july-18

User Info Menu

yes, I agree with Gail ! if they are going to operate then there must be tighter reins & areas to safely operate. I did enjoy the peace & quiet while walking the beach, not to mention all the sea life that returned. Tough decision either way. My vote would be for Peace & Quiet....always be Irie Andy !

User Info Menu

April was so peaceful without them.

In a couple of days - Gail or anyone else there currently, please let us know if there are differences in the in the way they are operating; Are they only coming in and out at the public beach? Are they pulling up to people in the Swim Zones? Fewer of them? Are there other noticeable differences?

Oh how I was looking forward to the the quiet in August...was hoping to sneak one more trip in before the PWC's returned.