Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome our latest Things To Do sponsor - the Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Please welcome our latest Things To Do sponsor - the Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat!

To find out more about Sunbaby please click on the link below! Welcome to our Negril.com family!

http://negril.com/nt/nt072114.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome our latest Things To Do sponsor - the Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    To find out more about Sunbaby please click on the link below! Welcome to our Negril.com family!

http://negril.com/nt/nt072114.htm
    Thanks, Rob and the Negril.com family, for the warm welcome. We truly look forward to hosting you on SUNBABY and sharing helpful information about how to have fun and make memories in Negril.

Read our rave reviews at http://www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com and contact us directly if you want to take a ride and snorkel on the newest and nicest glass bottom boat in Negril.

Sunny regards,
    Tanya
    Guest Relations
    www.SunbabyBoat.com

Last edited by SUNBABY BOAT; 09-11-2014 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Video would not play

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome our latest Things To Do sponsor - the Sunbaby Glass Bottom Boat!

Sunbaby is fantastic! I had been out snorkeling with Roger several times when he worked for Vincent, and was very pleased and proud to hear he acquired his own boat. We took a trip in February on Sunbaby to snorkel and visit Booby Cay for lobster. It was a fantastic day! I highly recommend these guys!

User Info Menu

Hi there, BMP. Thanks for the shout out and your recommendation. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and welcome you back real soon. SUNBABY is waiting!

Sunny regards.

http://www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com

User Info Menu

Great video!

User Info Menu

Thanks! Glad you like the video! The live underwater experience is much more beautiful, of course. We welcome the opportunity to host you. Just let us know when you are in Negril!

User Info Menu

BTW, that's 1st Mate Kirk swimming with the eagle rays... Captain Roger is actually shooting the video while trailing behind Kirk and the ray. Captain Roger and 1st Mate Kirk are amazing divers. They swim like fish and can stay underwater forever! We are so proud that Roger has his own boat now! He's awesome and his guests love him. www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com

User Info Menu

Hello guys! I was at Citronella and we used you for a water taxi. It was the most awesome ride ever! Dolphins & turtles right under the boat, then brought us to the bank & on to the beach. That was service for a great price & not to deal with the road, priceless!

Right before we left you tried to help me land a fish that I caught but it was too big?? Gave me some more hooks since I was about out

I know I will be using your service again, maybe some fishing too! How much from the airport? LOL
    Dis Mus Be Da Place!

User Info Menu

Hi there, Denise.

- We are working on a water route to the airport! Wouldn't that we the coolest...!

Thanks for choosing SUNBABY. We absolutely love when our guests share their amazing experiences with us. Yes, you must try some of our other fun excursions. Early morning fishing trips are awesome... we can take you "strolling" where you can catch the larger fish such as tuna and black fish... or bottom fishing where you catch smaller fish like grouper and grunt. Captain Roger may even do some diving and spear fishing for you! It's an awesome time.

You will catch a nice variety of fish...

Name:  rsz_fishing_catch2_may_2014.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  45.1 KB

Then we can cook it up for you... yummy... delicious...

Name:  rsz_cooked_catch_may_2014 (1).jpg
Views: 483
Size:  39.7 KB

We'd love to see you again. SUNBABY is waiting!

Sunny regards,
    Tanya

www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com

User Info Menu

Thanks family, for the warm welcome. We truly look forward to hosting you guys on SUNBABY and sharing helpful information about how to have fun and make memories in Negril.

Read our rave reviews at http://www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com and contact us directly at 876 485 4023 if you want to take a ride and snorkel on the newest and nicest glass bottom boat in Negril.

Sunny regards,
    Tanya
    Guest Relations
    www.SunbabyBoat.com
    Sunny regards,

Tanya

www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com