Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Finally…we are in the double digits!

User Info Menu

Finally…we are in the double digits!

The only downfall to booking months and months in advance ~ the long countdown.

User Info Menu

Re: Finally…we are in the double digits!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbl V View Post
    The only downfall to booking months and months in advance ~ the long countdown.
    I know what you mean. Now I am down to "80 and change" days and the clock just seems to go slower and slower....

I purposely wanted to spend more time here before returning to my hometown but I don't know if I can make it that long!

When I left in January past, I actually was looking forward to coming back here the Florida but that has worn off a long time ago.

I think I will go ahead and purchase the ticket NOW!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: Finally…we are in the double digits!

Awesome! We are in triple digits, but they are rapidly approaching double. I was just saying today, I am really excited for our next trip, but it will mean the end of summer, and begin the winter months. The excitement is a mixed bag. Folks like Accompong getting to live in Florida and vacation in the tropics live the life I want... Always sunny.