Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treehouse T.V.-Kingston designer!

User Info Menu

Treehouse T.V.-Kingston designer!

Now available Courtney Washington designs of Kingston,Jamaica. Listen to what our Yoga teacher has to say about the beautiful feel and fit!Great for travel! Available in sizes S-XL and very reasonably priced. If you are in Negril please come by and take a look for yourself. Negril Treehouse,Norman Manley blvd.,(beach road). Negril Jamaica. We also ship to U.S.A.!

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse T.V.-Kingston designer!

Love it! Any other colors or just white?

User Info Menu

Hi Mo,there are many fabulous colors to choose from and we have sizes avaiable S-XL. We will post more photos shortly!Name:  Caribbean Queen.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  80.1 KB

User Info Menu

Love the dress Gail! Anxious to hear more about them and the colors. When you post the info, could you add about the material, whether there is "stretch" to it, is it pullover, or zipper, etc. Adore the flowing asymmetrical hem....sweet!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    Love the dress Gail! Anxious to hear more about them and the colors. When you post the info, could you add about the material, whether there is "stretch" to it, is it pullover, or zipper, etc. Adore the flowing asymmetrical hem....sweet!
    Black dress has elastic at back no zippers. The white dress in Treehouse TV has a back zipper, the fabric stretches

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MoFromMonroe View Post
    Love it! Any other colors or just white?
    Sure we have other colors of selected pieces

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Black dress has elastic at back no zippers. The white dress in Treehouse TV has a back zipper, the fabric stretches
    Sounds great Gail!! I am going to be there in December...definitely will come by. The black sounds perfect!!! I am excited to check it out. Thanks for the post!

User Info Menu

Beautiful pieces from the Courtney Washington designs collection. Sizes available S-M-L-XL-2XL!! We are having another Trunk Sale-Friday July,25. We also ship to U.S.Name:  photo (3).jpg
Views: 498
Size:  60.5 KB

User Info Menu

Truly beautiful! No doubt that I have Treehouse on my list for my next Negril visit! Thanks Gail for the photos. Absolutely love the flowing style.

User Info Menu

Our design of the day..Fushia asymmetric flow. can be worn as a top or with pants or like our model with short. Designed and made by Jamaica's own Courtney Washington. Material is made from 'pucker'' material that is easy to wear and requires no ironing!! Now available at Negril Treehouse.
    In stock-L-White/XL-Whte/XL-TealName:  photo (5).JPG
Views: 354
Size:  33.7 KB. And remember we ship to U.S.A.
    Fushia Asymmetric Flow/wozip Item 368-$79USD
    This collection is so much fun and easy breezy to wear!!