Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon...Chronixx

User Info Menu

Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon...Chronixx

Tune in tonight for some fine reggae tunes. Really excited that young reggae artists are getting bigtime exposure!

http://chronixxmusic.com/
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon...Chronixx

Thanks for the reminder!

User Info Menu

DVR is set but I don't know if I'll be able to wait till tomorrow to watch. Thanks for the reminder.

User Info Menu

Chronixx had one of the best shows I'd seen in a couple of years in Negril. And, he just rocked it on the Tonight Show....so proud of him!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Chronixx had one of the best shows I'd seen in a couple of years in Negril. And, he just rocked it on the Tonight Show....so proud of him!!!
    Gotta agree...he rocked the house!!! So glad reggae is being shown at its best. Hopefully, I can be lucky enough to see him in Negril this winter.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Bummer, seen this a bit to late. Was fortunate to see him last year in Negril. Great gig.

User Info Menu

Chronixx will headline free show in Central Park Summerstage July 26,2014 in New York.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yardman View Post
    Chronixx will headline free show in Central Park Summerstage July 26,2014 in New York.
    Junior Reid will be there too that night. REALLY wanted to get to that show but something else came up so its looking like I won't make it.

I forgot all about the Fallon show last night...I'm sure I can find it online somewhere.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    Junior Reid will be there too that night. REALLY wanted to get to that show but something else came up so its looking like I won't make it.

I forgot all about the Fallon show last night...I'm sure I can find it online somewhere.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

That was so AWESOME!!!!!! If you haven't watched it, it's a must.