Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Please welcome Jamaica Tamboo - our latest Hotel sponsor!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Please welcome Jamaica Tamboo - our latest Hotel sponsor!

A big welcome to Tamboo for joining our family of Negril.com sponsors! To find out more, please click on the link below!

http://negril.com/nt/nt072314.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome Jamaica Tamboo - our latest Hotel sponsor!

One of the originals.

Looking irie
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome Jamaica Tamboo - our latest Hotel sponsor!

Great to see you all being Sponsors here! I think I mentioned after my trip in April that I met the 2 young ladies (sisters) that are Managing this place now. What impressive young women! Jamaican gals with impressive American university educations. After crossing paths while exercising on the beach, they ended up on my porch one morning (I know Gail, everyone does eventually, LOL). They have a lot of great ideas to revitalize and modernize this once Rustic spot. They asked a lot of insightful questions and clearly have responded by following through with their own ideas mixed with some of the suggestions we made.

I haven't stayed at that end of the beach before but I am definitely going to visit and have a look around in August. I love supporting smart, enterprising women. See you soon Diamond and Tash (might have messed up the spellings!)