Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanking my customers

User Info Menu

Thanking my customers

I just want to thank my new and existing customer for their ongoing support over the years. I hope that you all had enjoyed your vacation and my transportation service. We also have a land cruiser now that will make the hilly tours much more easier and comfortable.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON

NUFF RESPECT!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Thanking my customers

We've been friends with Chicken since 1991. Always a great ride and conversation. See you in December Chicken.

User Info Menu

Hi Chicken!! Another long-time happy client here. This is the Land Cruiser he mentions, took these pics last April:

User Info Menu

Hi Ohliz

Thanks for uploading those pictures of the land cruiser. I can't wait see you again.

JAMAICA NO PROBLEM MON.

User Info Menu

Hi nancy, i can't wait to see you in dec. So that we can continue our great conversation and soak up some of our lovely sun.

Irie mon

User Info Menu

On a recent trip trip to Negril we were needing a new driver as our long time driver had changed careers. I remember seeing a old travel blog from Ohliz who had used Chicken and recommended him. He made our stay so enjoyable and we now have a new driver and friend. We were travelling with a 7 year old and it was her first trip to Jamaica. Chicken was so great with her. He was so patient and kind and truly made our vacation special. We also enjoyed a wonderful trip to YS Falls and the Appleton Rum Factory in his great Land Cruiser. Thank's again Chicken! We can't wait to see you again!

User Info Menu

Hi RaeAnn, I am so glad the you have enjoyed your vacation. I love children.

IRIE MON

User Info Menu

Aww, that makes me happy

User Info Menu

We are thinking of a possible YS falls or Pelican bar trip next week, will be keepin the Chicken in mind!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

PGW sent you a pm you might wanna read.

Jamb