Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crowd funding program for moondance villas

User Info Menu

Crowd funding program for moondance villas

What do you all think about starting a crowd funding program to but the moondance villas. .?

User Info Menu

Re: Crowd funding program for moondance villas

I dont think it works. It makes more sense to find an investor/ investment group who believes in you and your ability to run the property.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    What do you all think about starting a crowd funding program to but the moondance villas. .?
    Personally, I think that is one of the worst ideas ever. Why don't you give us an idea of just how that would work? Equity share per dollar? etc.?
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

No way, it's mine all mine. Just as soon as uncle powerball smiles upon me...
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Well... It worked for the fella with the potato salad.

User Info Menu

Due diligence, I would live in the neighborhood for (6) months and see the runnings on the beach . Network with neighbors on either side, look at 5 years of utility bills. Great property just higher price point that guests probably don't want loud parties several times per week

User Info Menu

You could allways do quarter share. 4 owners per unit. Owners rent out unused time to pay bills and upkeep. It wont pay for itself but will defray some costs. May make profit when you sell in furture
    You can be onsite management(or ill do it for you). But as Gail said better live in the area for awhile and get a feel for doing business in Negril.

User Info Menu

No matter how you do the math it just doesn't add up, unless you got a big bag full of money it will never even break even!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hope it doesn't turn into another T-Water...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Hope it doesn't turn into another T-Water...
    Oh, my gosh, me too! Have thought about buying in Negril but not worth it. IMO, it's better just to rent.