Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Pineapple

User Info Menu

Re: Grand Pineapple

We stayed there in 2013 in June. My wife and I loved it. We stayed on beach side cottage. Food is buffet style, but is great and there is plenty of it. They have theme nights, but always have some authentic Jamaican each nite. One nite a weej they have a bbq on the beach. The drinks there are decent. If you want them strong they will make them strong. If you want them watered down they can do that too..Beer is on tap no bottles. The staff is great. The Pineapple is a Sandals owned property and some of the staff are sent there to learn the ropes. unlike Sandals or beaches tips for staff are ok and appreciated. Recently (last 6 months) the manager was promoted to a Sandals resort. The beach there is much nicer believe it or not than Sandals Negril...We went to Sandals this year and spend one day back at the GP just to enjoy the nice beach and people watch.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Jaherring, Sammy & Stang!

[/url]

User Info Menu

If they're going the last week in January, I checked and there's availability in a gardenside cottage. Everything else was sold out, checking from Sunday to Sunday.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Melody! I told her if she's thinking January she'd better hurry!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Can anyone tell me the difference from the "Beach Cottage" & "Beachside Manor Building"?
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

The beachside cottages are separate buildings divided up into 4 rooms. Each cottage room has it's own balcony area or porch area. The manor building is more like a motel type, it is above the office and store. We stayed in the beach side cottage.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Stang. Thank you! one more question...Do all the cottages have an oceanview?
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Stayed there a couple of years ago. I loved it. I am booked again for later this year. I got an awesome deal through Orbitz.com with 15% promo code Review15. I have a gardenview cottage this time. Had a beachview cottage which was in the back. No problem for me. I was only steps from the beach

User Info Menu

Not all beachside cottages have an ocean view.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Are all the cottages on the beach side or are they across the road? Also do you know do they have frigs and microwaves in the room?