Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 3 bdrm

User Info Menu

Looking for a 3 bdrm

My GFs want to do an AI with me included. I do not care for AIs and would love to show them Negril so they could get the real vibe of JA. One has been told to never leave a resort in JA so I got to get that out of her head. They want the feel of an AI, in other words, they want meals provided but can get their own drinks etc. can anyone recommend a place that is right on the beach, not across Norman Manley, on the beach that will sleep 6 comfortably and provide cook service?
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a 3 bdrm

I think Rondel Village has villas that sleep 6. But it is not an AI.

User Info Menu

Seawind has an AI option. I went with 4 friends and we rented the small and large beach houses. White sands has the big villa across the street from the hotel, but that's not AI.

User Info Menu

With the villas at Rondel, your housekeeper will cook one meal a day, perhaps you could pay her to prepare more. Likewise with the owners villa at Nirvana. Charela would be a good choice. You'd have to get side by side rooms as I don't think they have a room for 6 (they may have a family room in their gardens). I suggest Charela because there are various meal and drink plans available to add on. Treehouse has 2bedroom suites plus sleep area in the living area and two bathrooms. Full buffet breakfast included. Of course, additional meals can be charged to the room.

Crystal Waters is another great option, 3 bedrooms available with cook service. Or, you could do Grand Pineapple which is reasonably priced and well located to eat and drink elsewhere - again, 3 side by side rooms required.
    Last edited by Melody; 07-26-2014 at 12:05 PM.

User Info Menu

Treehouse suites are a great option. Great compromise. Great buffet breakfast , safe, secure,one of the best parts of the beach. Ask Gail about the choices and configurations. She has a groupon deal that ends soon. I've noticed lots of GF groups staying there.

User Info Menu

The groupon deal has the Suite option

User Info Menu

Rondel now has meal plans as they run the on site restaurant themselves. They have three bedroom villas with hot tubs and full kitchens, and the maid will also prepare one meal a day for you if you provide the food.

User Info Menu

yes rondel village , we have been staying there for years great place , nice staff and good rates

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone. I got a nice price at Crystal Waters. Now to get everyone on board. Accommodations and flights is $1500CDN for 7 nights. They just need to add food and drink and transport and tips. I figure we could do it for less than 1800$ each. That's comparable to an AI to Cuba or Dominican Republic but much nicer surroundings and home cooked food. Sweet!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

LOVE Crystal Waters! Good choice and great price!