Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Jetski article in the Observer today

User Info Menu

Jetski article in the Observer today

Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Jetski article in the Observer today

BTW, David. I did get your message on the other thread. Thanks.
    The TPDCo executive director, at the same time, warned that jet skis registered for private use cannot be utilised commercially.
    You know that is not gonna happen, right? NOT! It is like there will be no white plated private cars carrying paying passengers. How well has that worked?

I am glad to see tough regulations, however. The only question is how fairly they will be enforced.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: Jetski article in the Observer today

Gee... the article seems to say that commercial operation WILL be allowed, provided all regulatory stuff has been satisfied... meaning licensing, training and tagging, I presume. Seems like its going to go back to the same old same old, because once the proprietor hands the machine off to the client, he's got very little control over what happens. I'm curious to see what will be meant by beach users' comfort, marine enforcement, etc.