Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip reports

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Trip reports

Ok so being a boardie newbie, thought I would familiarize and read up some trip reports to start to get a feel of the Negril I miss oh so much!! Some are just down right AWSOME! Thanks for all the great reads & photos! Now I really can't wait for our December trip! Upon reading reports after reports and posts after posts, (yep I think I have a Negrilaholic problem) I stumbled on Kahuna3's (Roland's) report. OMG! I could not put my ipad down, had to finish the whole thing! Now here's the big ??? I REALLY want to read his books, but wondering if I should wait to get them & read on the beach, on the mighty hero of the story itself, or read them now and get even more excited??? Thoughts?

User Info Menu

Re: Trip reports

Read them on the beach, it sounds like you are already more excited!!! they are great reads and you will find alot of places described in the book as you venture around

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter. If you read them before you will see Negril while you are there.

User Info Menu

I re read them on the plane........every year lol