Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril Ambulance

User Info Menu

Negril Ambulance

I understand from a recent newspaper link that the ambulance has not yet been replaced.Has anyone found a good private ambulance service that would serve Negril and transport to Montego Bay in needed? Best place to shop for med -e -vac insurance? Hope we never need it,but getting up in age and now spending 50 nights in Negril each year.Thank you in advance for any input...

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Ambulance

Quote Originally Posted by don+shelley View Post
    I understand from a recent newspaper link that the ambulance has not yet been replaced.Has anyone found a good private ambulance service that would serve Negril and transport to Montego Bay in needed? Best place to shop for med -e -vac insurance? Hope we never need it,but getting up in age and now spending 50 nights in Negril each year.Thank you in advance for any input...
    Did you try reading this? Think there was some good info posted there.
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/12174-Negril-Ambulance/page3?highlight=Ambulance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Thank you,Accompong...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by don+shelley View Post
    We use insuremytrip.com to purchase our trip insurance - you can choose the coverage types/amounts that you want and then compare the plans that offer them as well as read reviews of them. Highly recommend it for trip insurance, I wouldn't travel without it!

User Info Menu

Thank you, plongdin.. Will check this out now!

User Info Menu

I'm sure it's happened but never heard of someone being saved by the Negril ambulance.I suggest travel insurance and not putting yourself at risk by doing things you could be injured.

User Info Menu

Travel Gaurd every year we insure the entire vacation, hotel, airfare and evacuation to local hospital of choice in USA usually runs about 150 bucks for entire family of 5 covers about 50k in local coverage and mobay hospital will leave you lying on the ground until you show proof of coverage , and they don't take u.s insurance. They do however take this. peace of mind is worth a lot more than this! Have a great trip

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eddlrg View Post
    Travel Gaurd every year we insure the entire vacation, hotel, airfare and evacuation to local hospital of choice in USA usually runs about 150 bucks for entire family of 5 covers about 50k in local coverage and mobay hospital will leave you lying on the ground until you show proof of coverage , and they don't take u.s insurance. They do however take this. peace of mind is worth a lot more than this! Have a great trip
    The Mo Bay hospital doesn't accept US coverage?????????????????

User Info Menu

Well, there is definitely an ambulance somewhere in the western section.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  97.8 KB

User Info Menu

Yikes...