Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suite Fund Raiser for Staff at Treehouse who need Chemo treatments

User Info Menu

Suite Fund Raiser for Staff at Treehouse who need Chemo treatments

Trying to raise $10,000 to help one of my favorite staff who was stricken with breast cancer. Now going to start chemo in Montego Bay. So I am offering 10 suites includes breakfast for $200/night 5 nights minimum - valid up to (4) persons. Check is payable in US funds to her or I will accept credit card payments
    100% of the funds will go to her along with your prayers.
    Email me : negriltreehouse@gmail.com
    Gail Jackson

User Info Menu

Re: Suite Fund Raiser for Staff at Treehouse who need Chemo treatments

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Trying to raise $10,000 to help one of my favorite staff who was stricken with breast cancer. Now going to start chemo in Montego Bay. So I am offering 10 suites includes breakfast for $200/night 5 nights minimum - valid up to (4) persons. Check is payable in US funds to her or I will accept credit card payments
    100% of the funds will go to her along with your prayers.
    Email me : negriltreehouse@gmail.com
    Gail Jackson
    wow I'm already booked, but what an awesome thing to do. Gail, you continue to show why you are such a respected person in Negril. I can offer my prayers for her treatment and healing. A dear friend of mine is going through it now, and it's tough.

User Info Menu

Hats off to you Gail - such an awesome thing to do for someone

User Info Menu

Well done Gail. Hope the good that you do, comes back to you.

User Info Menu

24 Hrs we are up to $7,600 so far! 7 Awesome Guests that can stay anytime in the future! Some even paid for stays in 2016. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  94.1 KB
    I got a little high with emotion

User Info Menu

wow ! you are a very special person Gail.. thank you for all the hard work, time and endless hours that you put into helping Negril and Jamaica. I don't know where you get all the energy to operate one of the best resorts in Negril plus volunteering in as many Charities that you do. After 25 yrs of visiting Jamaica meeting the many different people, the countless experiences, a business and all the wonderful adventures that I have had in Jamaica, Gail you are one of my favorite people. A true humanitarian

Your friend Andy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irie andy View Post
    wow ! you are a very special person Gail.. thank you for all the hard work, time and endless hours that you put into helping Negril and Jamaica. I don't know where you get all the energy to operate one of the best resorts in Negril plus volunteering in as many Charities that you do. After 25 yrs of visiting Jamaica meeting the many different people, the countless experiences, a business and all the wonderful adventures that I have had in Jamaica, Gail you are one of my favorite people. A true humanitarian

Your friend Andy
    Andy as I go to my 40th High School Reunion this weekend Our Motto was - "Enter to Learn, Go Forth To Serve"
    So here I am thanks for the compliment
    Gail

User Info Menu

Did you reach your goal Gail?

User Info Menu

$2,400 more to raise

User Info Menu

Good luck. Love your aerial pic of Treehouse by the way!