Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suite Fund Raiser for Staff at Treehouse who need Chemo treatments

User Info Menu

Re: Suite Fund Raiser for Staff at Treehouse who need Chemo treatments

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Trying to raise $10,000 to help one of my favorite staff who was stricken with breast cancer. Now going to start chemo in Montego Bay. So I am offering 10 suites includes breakfast for $200/night 5 nights minimum - valid up to (4) persons. Check is payable in US funds to her or I will accept credit card payments
    100% of the funds will go to her along with your prayers.
    Email me : negriltreehouse@gmail.com
    Gail Jackson
    $7,700 raised to date just $2,300 to make that $10,000 Mark - she deserves it $1,000,000 JA for her past $1,000,000 customer service

User Info Menu

Gail, You are truly an angel on earth. Everytime we stay at your wonderful resort you always make a point to stop and chat with my husband and me, making us feel like family. That's why we come back to you every year. Your good work always amazes us and the time you spend doing what you do best is astounding. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Gail, did you reach you goal?

User Info Menu

Not yet just at $7,700 - $2,300 more to go
    Suite Deal $200/ night sleeps 1-4 OCEANVIEW includes breakfast - this is valid Anytime we have space
    Jacinth Simms / dining room supervisor the beneficiary who gives million dollar service is truly appreciative of the love and support
    No expiration on suite deal
    Minimum 5 nights
    We accept credit cards
    100% of all funds go in her bank account, no administration fees
    Gail Jackson

User Info Menu

Gail, you are one in a million... Kudos for what you are doing! I have forwarded your posting to a friend, who had indicated to us that they hoped to return to Negril sometime soon.

User Info Menu

Gail, just curious, are you able to open this up to anyone on this board that may want to donate? Since some are booked or perhaps not able to book at this time but would like to make a contribution? Even if it's $5 or $10 with the following on this MB you could make your goal and then some?? Hope I'm not speaking out of turn maybe there are logistics I don't know about, like I said just a thought...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by readyfornegril View Post
    Gail, just curious, are you able to open this up to anyone on this board that may want to donate? Since some are booked or perhaps not able to book at this time but would like to make a contribution? Even if it's $5 or $10 with the following on this MB you could make your goal and then some?? Hope I'm not speaking out of turn maybe there are logistics I don't know about, like I said just a thought...
    One never speaks out of turn when it comes to raising money. My fund raising model gives something in return on me, since she has given me so much wonderful service. I have received individual donations of $100 and $300 with no stays attached. All funds are welcome