Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the most exciting thing you have done Negril?

User Info Menu

What is the most exciting thing you have done Negril?

Negril is considered as the capital of casual full of fun a excitement. It is famous for the 7 miles of white sand and has the best beaches in Jamaica.

Many customers that we have interviewed whilst we transport mainly say the most exciting thing they have done is snorkling.

So we ask this question what is the most exciting thing you have done whistle in Negil Jamaica?

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica providing the number one (1) ground transportation service in and around Jamaica.

Email:luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com or luxuriouscaribtours@yahoo.com

TELL#:1876 798 8382 OR 1876 816 6503

WEB:LUXURIOUSCARIBTOURSJAMAICA.COM

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Re: What is the most exciting thing you have done Negril?

Just coming back year after year is truly the best! So many exciting things to do...but once done, one finally just kicks back and lets Jamaica take you on the ride of your life..........year after year........it seems to only get better. Even though the years have crept up on me, the feeling in one's soul only feels younger within each trip. Gotta say that Jamaica has given me more than I can ever return. Blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Staying up till sunrise at a local party.

User Info Menu

couldn't say it better yetta!!!!

User Info Menu

Perfect description yetta

User Info Menu

Long ago, I did a resort dive. Had never been exposed to scuba before that. It was an amazing experience, but I never had the time or means to pursue it as a hobby. Over time, our many return visits to Negril have become more spiritual and healing events. Living in Wisconsin, it becomes somewhat of a no-brainer to succumb to sand gravity.

User Info Menu

I'm guessing this is a "G" rated site so I can't comment.

User Info Menu

Having Dinner at Catcha and having this Jamaican guy come over and start talking to us.....I knew he looked familiar, then figured out it was Toots Hibbert.....Great guy....we talked for about 20 minutes and I called my son's phone back home and Toots sang a few songs........Pretty Cool guy........

User Info Menu

It was not snorkeling
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

In the first few years we did just about every tourist trap in Jamaica and some that are not on the map ! It may take you a few reaches but eventually you will realize the cultural vibe, then relax & kick back enjoying the real Jamaica. We stayed in every type of accommodations from A.I. to rustic and even stayed with a Rastamon, numerous times. What an enjoyable experience that was! We did not have electricity or running water just a shelter...loved it !! So...after 25yrs we have done just about everything from being a wide eyed tourist to long stays, owing & operating a business & now planning our retirement in Jamaica. My favorite thing.... there is too many things to list and then everything about Jamaica is on my favorite list. But the Jamaican people would be my#1 pick, as to learning about their culture, music and the heart beat of Negril....thanks mon !

always Irie Andy