Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any of you guys ever bring down a REALLY. Big floatie for the ocean?

User Info Menu

Re: Any of you guys ever bring down a REALLY. Big floatie for the ocean?

Check amazon, Jamerican. The couple I've seen have been at local pool supply places. As we near the end of the season, they are on sale.

I did find out the one I wanted (and I will find a link for it) is gonna be a no go. The box is almost 6' long. I'm excited to bring one down to make our own cove party at tensing this year, but I am not dragging that through the airport, and then onto the puddle jumper to Negril.

User Info Menu

And, in a funny coincidence (lol) the banners at the top and bottom of this page now have these floats advertised.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    And, in a funny coincidence (lol) the banners at the top and bottom of this page now have these floats advertised.
    That is not a coincidence, it's just how the internets work nowadays. Those ads are on your screen because you've been looking at floats.

User Info Menu

I know . The (lol) was meant sarcastically.

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  73.2 KB

Here's what we decided on. At what point during the travel day will I start cursing the decision to lug this down there.

User Info Menu

That's a pretty awesome "floatie"

User Info Menu

It came today, and BARELY fits in a suitcase. Damn thing is 58 pounds. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  94.3 KB

User Info Menu

Unbelievable! When is the launch party?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    It came today, and BARELY fits in a suitcase. Damn thing is 58 pounds. [/ATTACH]
    Hope you are flying first class or that is gonna be one expensive "Floatie"!

You could charge admission to "ride" to justify the expense...you also should definitely leave it down there with a friend with no kids in between trips!

User Info Menu

That is a sweet floatie you're bringing down. I have been searching for giant floaties to take down and saw the small pirate ship!! Omg I love it! My hubby is not 100% sold on the idea but I have a little time (half a week) to work on him we have some small single floats but nothing would beat being a pirate in the Caribbean. Aargh! lol