Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Alternative accommodation recommendations to NBCC for Feb 2015

User Info Menu

Alternative accommodation recommendations to NBCC for Feb 2015

We have stayed at the beach club condos (during the month of February) for the past few years and have been relatively happy. The beach is great, staff is great and location is great. We seem to fit in with the other guests and enjoy meeting new people during our stay. I feel it is time to broaden our horizons and try a new accommodation. Our budget is $80 per night and our suite/room must have one king size bed and a pull out couch or two double beds. It must also have A/C, fridge, coffee maker, cable TV and microwave - no kitchenette needed. We are looking for recommendations on the beach not located beside any music venues. Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Re: Alternative accommodation recommendations to NBCC for Feb 2015

Haven't stayed there yet (scheduled for April), but you might be able to find most of that at Negril Palms... not sure about the microwave and coffee maker, but I know you can get the fridge, and the price is in your range, I think.

User Info Menu

Re: Alternative accommodation recommendations to NBCC for Feb 2015

Ouch! That's a really tough budget to meet for all that in February. You can get a superior room with small kitchenette and two beds for $118, taxes in, flat screen cable, AC at Travellers.