Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Hi Vi

Just found this last trip report - gonna read it all

User Info Menu

Wow, what a read! 5 days I've had this up on my second screen at work while I work on the first screen, sneaking a read every time there was a moment I could snatch away from work, brings back so so many memories! And so happy to be back on Negril.com! Must say over the years starting with Beinegees chat board, its been my go to place to check out the runnings in Negril before our yearly reach, then I got lazy? Kind of wasn't feeling the board thru its transitions, but with TA I felt I had lost touch with my roots? Dunno, but I did do a quick spot check thru the years and wandered back on the Negril Forum and saw Smith!! Excited to say the least, read his trip reports and as I will be in Portie, our fourth reach this year, splitting Portie and Negril, I decided to click the Portie Forum and I found Vi!! This "mostly lurker" was beyond excited! I remember reading posts back in the day about Bar-B-Barn, and saying to myself is this the poster who shared stories of her reaches with the kids? Or was that Seveen? Not sure, still don't know but I can't forget that vibe I got while reading those trip reports. Awesome!! Thanks for the ride Vi, thanks for all these rides, every reach!! I'm totally psyched and believe me I took notes of all the nooks and crannies you've found! I am up for Under di Rock and ShanShy Beach this reach, along with Chill Out Restaurant at Long Bay which I've not been to yet in Portie-way. 15 reaches to Negril, I still thought Jus Natural was only a breakfast spot, will def check em out for dinner and haffa try Swordfish Restaurant, new one for me! This is a lot of yapping for a mostly-lurker, wanted to shout you out Vi and let you know we're out there reading too! You are an inspiration to post more often, sand gravity really hits hard, what can I say? My intentions are good! Respect!

User Info Menu

Sweet Vi, since you haven't finished with any details of your last day and night, ( I know, life gets busy,busy, I can only make up what a spectacular time you had in my head...
    I was on the beach in April, I could of seen you and would of never known...... hopefully we will cross paths someday !!!!!

User Info Menu

Hi Vi! Just want to thank you for pointing me in the direction for this report. Only on page 8 and I"m LOVING it! I"m hungry for info on Port Antonio and this is a feast! The question is do I savor it or enjoy it in one sitting..

User Info Menu

haha just realized it wasn't Vi's report I was looking for...but so glad I found it! Still didn't find Babalews... something else to look forward to!

User Info Menu

Hi everyone...so sorry for the delay in finishing this report and responding to your wonderful comments. I promise to start posting again on Monday and hopefully rap the report up by Friday.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Can't wait!!

User Info Menu

Is it Monday yet?

User Info Menu

Where r u vi?

User Info Menu